John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

KLAthy and I have a Kenmore Elite 30" induction cooktop a

Customer Question

Customer: KLAthy and I have a Kenmore Elite 30" induction cooktop a few years old. I can't find the model number. But two burners are giving me an error code EO while the other 2 re giving me an error code 72.. I'm trying to find a description flowchart so I acn track down the model number abd maybe find a manual.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just when I try to even start it - general power on button the 'burner' power button - it beeps and gives me the error codes then shhuts offf.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure - I think it's a heck of a lot better than trying to sift thru google
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
The model /serial tag is on the bottom of the cooktop

Do you still need assistance on your question?