Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a Dacor Microwave modelDMV2420 that works very well

Customer Question

we have a Dacor Microwave modelDMV2420 that works very well its three years old but we fine the interactive display is very light when you see the numbers or letters. Anything we can do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

The only thing that can be done is replace the main board which has the display board on it, there is no other way to fix that issue.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks