Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an older model #SGCS456RB top and i need to replace

Customer Question

hi I have an older model #SGCS456RB cook top and i need to replace the valve assembly (9100-280 violet) part# ***** and have not been abel to find it anywhere is there a anything else I can do to repair this valve?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There was one that sold on eBay in September, so you may check there. I looked and these is nothing now but they do pop up. Another possibility is finding a used one. The company below has 45+ years worth of appliance reconditioning and recycling.

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>