Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My son has a vintage water fountain kelvinator. We got it

Customer Question

My son has a vintage water fountain kelvinator. We got it out of an old building in Boston,Ma in 1988. It has designer series on the inside of refrigerator/ freezer. His house was damaged by a tornado, trying to determine it's value for insurance. It is free standing, with cold water and hot water spigot. Front of unit has a door you pull open to access small freezer and the refrigerator apace below. Any idea of it's worth. It was still in use and working before tornado struck
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Value of used appliances can vary from area to area, but typically, any working used side by side refrigerator is worth about $250. There would be no vintage or antique value unless it was from the early 60's or older.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is not a side by side refrigerator. It is a designer series stand alone drinking fountain with a hot water dipenser on top. It has a small door on front that opens to a compact refrigerator and small freezer. please advise price on this type. The office building had it for years before we acquired it in 1988
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Do you have any type of model tag on it?

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Pictures may help, too!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The model # ***** ***** Serial # *****
Also has The EBCO MFG CO Columbus, Ohio
Kelvinator on Door
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry, I have nothing on that and not even a Google search is bringing up anything. I will place your question back to the list, perhaps another is familiar with it.