John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I am trying to get someone out to my house to repair my

Customer Question

I am trying to get someone out to my house to repair my Kenmore Dishwasher. The Water pump is not working and unless a new one to fix it would run more than a whole new dishwasher, I would like to have it repaired. I am not a fix it person but my husband was, and the motor is running, but water is not coming in.
I have called the 1-800 4 my home number and told my story, gave them my phone number and the system hung up on me. How can I get a live person? About 2-3 years ago, my icemaker on the refridgerator went out and you all wanted about $650.00 to fix it, and the fridge is not worth that, then I was charged a $75.00 show up fee. I was hoping that I could get someone to talk to me. Kenmore and Sears used to be the most reliable appliances/repairpeople you could get. I guess I still have hope.
Rita Packard - cell(###) ###-####(I am at work)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 11 months ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

This is the Web site Just Answer you have posted your question on the Appliance category.

This is a DIY web site where we tell you how to fix the appliance .

THIS IS NOT SEARS ,this site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacturer !

I can assist you on repairing the unit but that is it!