John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a built in coffee maker i have cleaned and descaled

Customer Question

I have a built in coffee maker i have cleaned and descaled unit but it isn't working properly, it "leaks" from behind the (2) drip nossill's and many times the grinder apparently isn't grinding all the beans as the coffee comes out almost clear. may times the grinder gets caught and doesn't grind I'm thinking i may need a different bean after reading the manual says not to use an oily bean and we had been using a french roast. I have tried the cleaning and descaling multiple times and cannot figure it out. Unfortunately we don't have a service center near by so I am pretty much on my own.. any help would certainly be appreciated..
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just to be sure you got the model information of the Bosch built in coffee maker that i posted on a subsequent page when i posted the original question I certainly didn't think it would take this long for a response
Expert:  Tech Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Bosche Coffee maker?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is ridiculous I paid this fee on Monday of $38.00 and I have yet to get a response unbelievable is it even possible to get an answer

Hi Can you not see the post I sent to you yesterday when I first saw yoru question.

Please read and respond to this for me?

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

How old is your Bosche Coffee maker?

Thank you