Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I havea kenmore Elite dishwasher modle#665 15914001 normal

Customer Question

I havea kenmore Elite dishwasher modle#665 15914001 normal wash light just blinks even when boor is open.No other lights or buttons blink or work.
Submitted: 11 months ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

When you press any other button and hold it, do any other lights blink also?

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I still need help .When i press any other button and hold it no other lights blink.
Thanks.
Expert:  Chas replied 10 months ago.

You will need to replace the touch pad on the unit, it has a short in it.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory