Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a newly installed Bosch dishwasher SHV68TL3UC/07. It

Customer Question

I have a newly installed Bosch dishwasher SHV68TL3UC/07. It beeps at me every time I close the door. Is this normal? I've owned other older models and they didn't do this. It appears to be washing well. It says clean at end of cycle. The dishes are hot though there is condensation on and dripping down the inside of the door when I open it. In between uses the display blinks 2:25 and auto blinks as well. Is there any thing to be concerned about w the beeping every time we open and close the door to put a dish in?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

There is nothing to be concerned with when it comes to the beeping when you close the door, that is normal on these new dishwasher. Also, if the dishes are dripping with condensation when you open the door, you need to just a rinse agent like Jet Dry Turbo. These newer models of Bosch require you use a rinse agent or they just won't dry properly.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.