Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have GE GAS SLIDE-In RANGE with sealed burners. When

Customer Question

i have GE GAS SLIDE-In RANGE with sealed burners. When trying to pull out something, it was pushed into the air vent. It is dusty and I would like to remove it but I don't know how to get at it. Any hints?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 11 months ago.

The top must be removed. It's a process to take it apart. I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off. Thanks!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This range has sealed burners. The top doesn't raise the same way that tops do on ranges that don't have sealed burners. I understand that if this isn't done properly, some of the workings might be harmed.

That's correct. It takes a lot of time and tons of patience. If you're extremely handy, you can do it. I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off. Thanks!