AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

I get error 09 on bosch active water plus

Customer Question

Hi I get error 09 on bosch active water plus
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

E09 is a heating circuit fault. Disconnect power to the unit for 5 minutes and see if this helps. If not you will need to replace the control board inside the door. Very common problem with these units.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Please take the moment to use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star.

If you could take the time and use the STAR RATING CHART at the top of your page to give me at least a 3 star rating, then I will receive credit for helping you. Also feel free to post back if you need more help, thanks!