Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have the same problem as the person that you replied to 7

Customer Question

Customer: I'm LaRue and I have the same problem as the person that you replied to 7 years ago. I have a Frigidaire model LEQ1442ES1 dryer and the indicator lights on the right side will blink and the unit will beep 3 times. it worked fine for a while, but now the dryer quits running after just a few minutes.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My husband tried troubleshooting the problem using the manual that came with the dryer, but we really didn't get anywhere. I'm reading through your response to a similar question to see if it helps with our troubleshooting.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The tech sheet is available for download to show you how to access the service codes stored in the control. Can you do so and post what you find, please?

CLICK HERE