Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My husband and I are wanting to purchase a Samsung french

Customer Question

My husband and I are wanting to purchase a Samsung french door refrigerator. It is selling for a really good price. I'm concerned that it may be such a great price because it may be a discontinued model and if it has problems it will be impossible to get parts. (In the last 2 years we've had two refrigerators that it was not possible to get parts for repairs.) The refrigerator we really like is a Samsung #: RF28HFEDTSR. My e-mail address is***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The manufacturer, by law, has to provide parts for at least 7 years of production. So, we need to determine how old this is. The model is showing as a current model still listed as currently available directly from Samsung, see the link below. If it is a good deal, I would not be too worried about purchasing it.

CLICK HERE