Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Our Samsung refrigerator (about 3 yrs old) just shut down

Customer Question

Hello -- our Samsung refrigerator (about 3 yrs old) just shut down and the two little lights in the front are flashing.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question.

first try killing power to the unit by unplugging it or killing power at the breaker for 10 minutes this gives all the capacitors in the board time to drain and may reset the board, if that does not work try:

press the Lighting button and the Freezer button at the same time for 3 seconds until “Ding-dong” sounds

if that does not work:

press the power cool and power freeze at the same time holding them down for 8 seconds, and then refer to this chart for any error code you may have and let me know:

chart - click here

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

rerate

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.