John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Whirlpool refridgerator model ED5VHGXMQ00 froze all of

Customer Question

My Whirlpool refridgerator model ED5VHGXMQ00 froze all of the ice cubes together and I had to turn it off until the cubes all melted. And I then turned it back on, but it would not continue to make more cubes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you look at the "fingers" that eject the cubes, are they pointing up and to the right? At the back of the ice maker is the fill tube that brings water to make the cubes. Is that tube frozen closed with ice?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If you look at the "fingers" that eject the cubes, are they pointing up and to the right? At the back of the ice maker is the fill tube that brings water to make the cubes. Is that tube frozen closed with ice?