MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a Bosch dishwasher, Model SHX57C05UC/31, serial

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher, Model SHX57C05UC/31, serial number FD8605 00370. It started running 'forever' when it is loaded and turned on. I ran a cleaning cycle with a cleaning tablet, and also cleaned the 3 filters in the base of the tub - they were dirty but are not now.
I ran an empty test using quick wash which is supposed to take 30 minutes. After an hour I checked and found the display showed the number "1" - the tub had soap foam in it and the dishwasher was happy to continue sloshing around when I closed the door. 10 minutes later everything was the same so I cancelled the cycle and drained it.
Any idea what is going on here and how I can fix it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 11 months ago.

The control has failed on this and is no longer turning on the heater. You need to replace the control to fix this. Apdepot.com sells parts for this, so you can call them for pricing. The control is easily replaced by removing the screws that hold the front on and then removing the console which snaps on a frame behind it.

I do not know your expectations or abilities here, so if this is something you cannot do then you need to call in someone who can. No matter the case I have provided you an answer to exactly what you asked about and would certainly appreciate a rating for it. Post back if you need anything else.

SO, what else is needed here? If I am taking my time to personally address your specific problem then it is only right that you hold up your end of the deal and rate the answer. thanks