Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Freezer control keeps buzzing, will stop while depressing

Customer Question

Freezer control keeps buzzing, will stop while depressing "reset water filter" button, but resumes when released
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Have you tried to unplug the unit for a full minute to reset it. If that does not fix the issue you likely have a failed control on the unit and will need to replace the control to get it working again.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response. x