Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a spacemaker II profile 2 from 2002. If you go to use

Customer Question

I have a spacemaker II profile 2 from 2002. If you go to use it freezes and nothing works, it goes dark. The model doesnt have a rotating dish. I would replace it but it fits on a custom made shelf (23.5 W, 11.5 H, and 12.5 W) and the newer one are 12.12 Height. So I would be willing to repair it if I know that it can be repaired
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it starts and freezes after a few seconds, the magnetron antenna seal is likely allowing RF energy to leak and get into the electronics. What exactly does it do when it stops?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?