Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

, My Samsung 267 refrigerator is making a noise from

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My Samsung 267 refrigerator is making a noise from the freezer. I've been reading up on this issue, most people discuss ice freezing in the refrigerator but our's is fine, I think the problem is with the fan in the freezer. should I concentrate on the freezer fan or the refrigerator fan
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the noise is in the freezer, then the freezer fan is likely faulty (if there is no ice it is hitting on).

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?