Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a ge washer wpre6100g1 washer that stops before the

Customer Question

We have a ge washer wpre6100g1 washer that stops before the rinse cycle can start. The timer says 14. This is where it usually stops, other times have been noticed. The wash finished when the start is pushed. This doesn't happen with small loads. The washer tub is full. After pushing start, more water fills the tub. Then the wash finishes. The light on motor board flashes 4 times. Everything I looked up doesn't mention that the wash finished when pushing start.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue you are having means there is a problem with the Mode Shifter, part of the number 320 assembly at the link below. That part will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE