Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Our GE Advantium lost power suddenly. The model number is

Customer Question

Our GE Advantium lost power suddenly. The model number is ***** 2200NBB01
Our serial number is *****
We tested the breaker and the power did not come back. What can we do to make it work. Let me know and thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

You need to remove the outer shroud on the unit and get to the fuse part #1626 at this link, check that and change it if it is burned out. CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks