Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Whirlpool dryer gew9250pw1 is stuck in sensing
, It

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** whirlpool dryer gew9250pw1 is stuck in sensing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It just gives me a quick series of beeps and doesn't start. Looked on here for answers a few days ago. Replaced the thermal fuse and thermistor but neither fixed the problem. The door stop seems to be working, it clicks when I close the door or push it in manually and the dryer still doesn't run
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the thermal fuse is new, the belt swit6ch may be open or the control board may have a problem, usually a burnt connection on the motor relay.Do you have a meter to test with?