Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I just replaced the detergent dispenser in my GE dishwasher

Customer Question

Hello! I just replaced the detergent dispenser in my GE dishwasher (model: GLD6966R10SS) and all went well but when I turned the power back on it was in "heated dry" mode and I was unable to reset it. It ran through that mode and now I can't get it to start. Is there some sort of reset that needs to be done? Thanks!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The attached picture shows how to manually reset the electronic control and enter a service mode. Does it enter that cycle when programmed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didn't work. I even tried disconnecting the power again but it's unresponsive. The "start/reset" light is flashing and the "heated dry" light is steady on.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If it will not go into a forced service mode, the control is faulty and will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE