Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

We are having trouble with our GE microwave oven. It won't

Customer Question

We are having trouble with our GE microwave oven.
It won't shut off when the door is closed. We turn it off by leaving the door open.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Model number JTP9OS P2SS
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

the keypad is stuck or shorted so when the door is closed its constantly running, the only way to fix it is to replace the keypad control.

Wall Oven Control Panel

Part #: WB27T11346

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!