Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Have a new True T72F freezer the electronic display is

Customer Question

Have a new True T72F freezer the electronic display is showing do meaning door open, I verified all doors were closed. Freezer will not start cooling
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Either the door switch circuit has failed and the control is actually getting a signal that the door is open or the control has issues. How long did you leave it unplugged? If less than at least 30 minutes, try again and see if it will reset. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with at the door switch?