Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My bosch dishwasher seems to be running but there is no

Customer Question

Customer: my bosch dishwasher seems to be running but there is no water coming in , the soap thus never dispenses and the cycle doesn't complete. It worked fine yesterday. Nothing has been touched.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its a silence plus 44 dab bosch dishwasher.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes if you think you can fix it
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

That would normally be a flood activation issue. If the drain pump is just running all the time you should check the flood basin for any water and see if there is any in there. If not check the flood flood and see if it is up in the flood basin. I would check those things for that issue.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks