Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

, Icemaker got water all over compartment which froze-

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Icemaker got water all over compartment which froze- have it turned off Why did't the maker just operate normally?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes - but only if "expert" is fully qualified on Bosch refrigerators.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely to have happened is the water valve stuck open and flooded the freezer. Does the water come out even if the ice maker is turned off?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?