MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

My daughter dropped something on my thermador induction

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. my daughter dropped something on my thermador induction cooktop and cracked it. is there any way to fix this without having to buy a new cooktop
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the induction still works, but the cooktop glass is chipped on the edge and has a 6 inch thin crack running from the bottom left edge into the unit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

No, the glass cannot be fixed, so the glass top needs to be replaced now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can it be replaced without buying a new cooktop. in other words, can just the glass be replaced?
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

yes, that is exactly what I said.

Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

I would appreciate a rating here for answering your issue. Unless you rate it I am not paid and that is why I am here doing this for you.