Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My dehumidifier (Electrolux Model LAD704DUL) is running but

Customer Question

My dehumidifier (Electrolux Model LAD704DUL) is running but is no longer taking humidity out of the air. The clean filter light is on but the filter is clean and also cleaned out all reachable areas. I don't hear the compressor turning on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The compressor nit turning on is why it is not taking any moisture from the air. Do you hear the compressor trying to start, any clicking or buzzing?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No clicking or buzzzing. I tried setting it to continous in case the humidity level had already been satisfied but still have the same result.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

It sounds like the control is faulty. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with at the compressor to see if it is getting voltage?