Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Samsung WF220ANW/XAA front load washer repeats final spin

Customer Question

Customer: Samsung WF220ANW/XAA front load washer repeats final spin indefinitely. Timer stays where it is. Water fills and drains fine. Name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Final spin cycle repeats forever, until you power off. After shutting off, edges of drum is hot from so much dry cycling. Engrish (not a typo) troubleshooting guide is tough to follow. I can enter service mode, but cannot make "fast time test mode" work as described.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure, I will wait and I will pay. I may be away from the keyboard at times, but will eventually respond.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the problem lies in the pressure switch circuit. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the machine, under the top panel. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Already blew through that hose and tested cycle again, did no fix it. Can't say that it was fully clear, there was some Resistance. Where does that hose go down below?
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

It goes to the base of the outer tub. It is what allows the control to measure the amount of water in the tub. Air pressure has to move up and down that tube to signal the control.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Too busy now. Have to resume tomorrow.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Sure, no worries, thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I blew through the tube from the hose from the pressure switch again this morning. I can clear it, but it sounds like the other end is under water, gurgling sound. I am not at home with the machine right now, but I would like to call from there later today. Is that possible? Computer at home does not seem to take me to the same page as this now (at my office).
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Sounds like the main control will need to be replaced then.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE