John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Boardman
, Whirlpool GEW9250PWO dryer quit mid cycle

Customer Question

Customer: Ken Boardman
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Whirlpool GEW9250PWO dryer quit mid cycle turned breaker off for 1 minute and turned back on and got a PF message
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

PF is power failure, also would be normal if you unplugged the unit. Have you checked the venting to the outside to make sure there are no blockages to cause it to overheat?