Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

My Whirlpool ED5KVEXVQOO refrigerator's freezer keeps

Customer Question

My Whirlpool ED5KVEXVQOO refrigerator's freezer keeps getting water accumulating in the bottom of the freezer compartment. Web sites I've looked at say the defrost drain may be clogged or frozen, but I can't find info on where the drain line is located in the freezer in order to check it. Help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

The defrost drain is going to be behind the back wall of the freezer, and located under the coils that cool the freezer, very common problem and for the most part not a hard repair..

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...