Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a whirlpool stratus partner III the "light" button is

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool stratus partner III the "light" button is flashing and the washer is unresponsive. Please advise as to a fix. Thx
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

I see you requested a phone call so I'll send that option, but I'll also type your answer next.

The light wash button light flashing is an error code and it means that the dishwasher thinks that the light wash button is stuck. Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher on your house or unplug the dishwasher. Heat up the touchpad with a hair dryer and then rub your thumb over the light button. Wait 5 minutes or so for the touchpad to cool down and then re-apply power. If the same error code re-appears, you'll need to order and replace the touch control panel because the touchpad is just shorted I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.