Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** ***** and my Fisher and Paykel dishwasher

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and my Fisher and Paykel dishwasher won't stop beeping
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's flashing E6 on the display
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E6 error means that there is water in the base of the cabinet, under the wash tub. That water will need to be dried out to restore operation.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?