AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

We have a blinking "load sensing" message on the panel, and

Customer Question

We have a blinking "load sensing" message on the panel, and whenever we start a cycle, the water keeps filling the tub but it does not stop, and as a result overflow the machine. We try to drain the water automatically with the "spin" cycle. While it drains the water, there are significant leaks coming out of the back of the washer (not the drain pipe)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

If you unplug the unit does it stop filling?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so. After I unplug it, everything shuts off and no water is coming into the tub. By the way, the water is definitely leaking from below the washer and not from the drain pipe when I switch manually to the "spin" mode.

Sounds like a faulty pressure switch and needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.