John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Jon, we have a GE Profile REF. We have had issues with

Customer Question

Hello Jon, we have a GE Profile REF. We have had issues with freezer temperatures bouncing all over and fridge is fine. Tecs have replaced just about everything and now they said its unrepairable and shut it down so American home shield would warrant replacement. Problem is now that since it has one compressor they will only pay 3000.00 towards replacement. If it had two they would pay 5000.00 towards replacement. I am not unhappy with AHS it has been great with getting things repaired on our house. Just a new REF to match is 9000. I guess the question is does it have two compressors and are you familiar with freezer problems. Tecs that came out seemed lost on what actually to do
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit please?

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

DO you still need help with your problem?