John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Kenmore elite alarm continuously sounds. started immediately

Customer Question

Customer: Kenmore elite alarm continuously sounds. started immediately after power went off. have unplugged for 1 minute and also turned off breaker. as soon as power is on it starts beeping. temp has risen from -6f to 5f over a 2 day period
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

To reboot any electronic control board you would have to power the control down for 5 minutes or more , just unplugging it for 1 minute will not be long enough to reboot a control .