Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My GE Profile range stopped working in the middle of

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. My GE Profile range stopped working in the middle of operation. The CB is good, power to the range is good. Clock and lights working, but no power through the range dials or oven keypad cycled CB and unplugged/plugged range
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Power is available: CB not tripped, clock and lights working. The keypad responds, but no power to oven burners range coils don't respond either
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have an open thermal fuse if you have no heat but all controls are working and power supply is good.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?