Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a crosley front loader washer the timer does not seem

Customer Question

I have a crosley front loader washer the timer does not seem to be working
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hello, what is the model number? This is the square machine with the timer on the top right and control board in the bottom back correct?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MN-CFW4700LWO Main dial is directly in the center this is a front loader

Same machine just a tad newer then I thought. Yes, what exactly is going on with it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced 1 time already

Yes, what exactly is going on with the machine? The countdown is not working? What is happening exactly..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Say for example you set the machine to a 9 min rinse and spin it will take a couple of hours and the clothes will not be spun out

I see. Have you cleaned the drain pump and hose out yet? 99% of the time that's the cause of this issue. I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You might be right because I hear the pump running for a long time I will check

Yes, the pump is running but usually a restriction is floating around. Usually inside the change catch they put in the hose other times it's in the actual pump housing. I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked the pump it wasn't blocked. Proceeded to run a load it worked good from 30min till 19 now it seems like the pump may be struggling

Yes, the pump is faulty or the drain line has a restriction. I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off. Thanks!