Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Maytag dishwasher model MD860709AWQ1. The

Customer Question

We have a Maytag dishwasher model MD860709AWQ1. The dishwasher will only run on the normal cycle you cannot select another cycle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

If no other cycle will run, unfortunately it means that your touch control panel has failed. There is nothing you can do to reset this panel other than try to unplug the dishwasher or flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes. If that doesn't work then below is a link to the touchpad you'd need to order and replace for your model which is about $145. If you're handy you can definitely replace it yourself since the part is all plug and play. The part has been re-designed so it's now part number W10254838.

CLICK HERE for touchpad

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.