Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My kenmore washing machine 796.41022900 hangs in spin cycle

Customer Question

my kenmore washing machine 796.41022900 hangs in spin cycle and just continues to run
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

If you are saying that it goes into spin, and it actually hits a full rpm spin and the just get stuck there and continues to run in spin, then the main control board is bad and has to be replaced:

Washer Electronic Control Board

Part #: EBR62545107

If it's not going into a full rpm spin and just kinda slowly spinning that is a different issue, let me know which one it's doing. Thanks.

in the meantime:

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!