John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Naturally I was hoping that was more encouraging! Two weeks

Customer Question

Naturally I was hoping for news that was more encouraging! Two weeks with no refrigerator while the board gets repaired doesn't have a whole lot of appeal. Surprising that "they" don't have a refurbished board on hand to sell me - and I would give them my old one to repair for the next guy. What a shame that such a vital part for a relatively recent product no longer is available. Before we leave the subject might you be more detailed as to how THIS power draw is causing the symptoms I described. What is that board trying to do but can't? Also is there any reeason that you failed to provide the part number? All I got was five asterisks. Odd as it sounds, this is a situation I can live with as long as I open the door only when the compressor is operating, because the lights burn steadily and there is no unusual sound. Thank you for your prompt reply.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that, My name is ***** ***** you remember who you spoke with about this?

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

DO you still need help?