Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Can I get schematics to repair the control pcb on a

Customer Question

Customer: Can I get schematics to repair the control pcb on a Whirlpool Wall Oven RBD275PDB12
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to find the last Error Message we saw now Display is off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How late do they work, I have to be online with another person in 15 minutes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right I'm uploading the complete service manual for that unit it has the entire wiring diagram included along with the pcb info.

Service Manual - Click Here

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Joel, I am trying to work on our Whirlpool Double Oven Model RBD275PDB12 with a control PCB(###) ###-#### When I type in the Oven Part number it comes up with(###) ###-#### I have not been able to find a replacement PCB and can only find companies that offer to repair the PCB for about $150 to $200 and is typically 1 week turn time with no guarantee that they can fix the PCB. Do you know a suitable subsitiute, or can you provide me with what part may be the typical failure on this PCB. Can I find schematics with troubleshooting tips? The Error Code on the display was E6 F2 but most of the time the display is blank.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is Whirlpool part number(###) ###-####a direct replacement for(###) ###-#### I may have found one on the internet. Do you know of and sources that would have this item in stock?

Appliance Zone is showing as having one in stock you may want to call and verify before ordering:

click here

I am now working on your answer so