Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2012 Samsung DMT300RFSXAA

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I have a 2012 Samsung DMT300RFSXAA that has had the same issue where when I start it the water drains and starts to fill again then stops and flashes a code that says it has low level water. The repair company came out and replaced a part on the bottom of the dishwasher, white and about 12" sq. He said something was clogged but didn't tell me what he was replacing. Then another repair company came out and they wanted to replace the motherboard on it after it stopped a second time a few months later. What would you suggest? I have a lot of experience repairing things but I don't know what the problem could be.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I start the dishwasher and it start to fill with water. Then it stops and flashes 3 codes normal, heavy and quick. I then drain the water pushing the delicate and heavy buttons at the same time for 3 seconds to drain to the water. I will restart the dishwasher and the same thing happens. I repeated the draining process. I tried a third time and it ran through the whole cycle just fine. The next time I ran the dishwasher it repeated the same problem, it would drain the start to fill with water and stop again flashing the same 3 codes. What other info do you need?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The problem you are having may be related to the control but more likely to be the case sensor or the flow meter. Are either of these what was replaced? See the attached pages.