John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I will try your suggestions
, I can't get the door

Customer Question

Customer: i will try your suggestions
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can't get the door unlock and it's not spinning and there is a load of clothes in it. I removed the soap dispenser and the one screw how do I take the housing off?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 11 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. Sounds like you have a front load washer but what is the brand? I know the model number may not be available with the door locked but if you have it it will help.