Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have frigidaire washerthe display show E90

Customer Question

i have frigidaire washerthe display show E90
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

So error E90 means there is a communication error with your main control board. You can remove the screws coming in from the back of the top panel and the top panel will pull straight back, up, and off. Then look at the main control board behind the control panel where you push the buttons to select the cycle and ensure the plugs have not come loose. If everything checks good, the main control board would need to be replaced so below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE for main control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.