Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I got the error "7E" ON SAMSUNG DISHWASHER DW80H9930US Can

Customer Question

Hi ,
I got the error "7E" ON SAMSUNG DISHWASHER DW80H9930US Can you help me to resolve the problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right with you working on your answer now. Thanks.

The 7E error occurs when the water wall deflector is unable to move due to something blocking or holding it in place.

something is blocking the Waterwall deflector from moving. Open the dishwasher door and remove any items that may be blocking the deflector (i.e. a pot handle, a large knife, a ladle, etc.).

Check Water Wall Vane Position

Verify that the Water Wall Vane is in the correct position. The Water Wall logo should face to the front. If the Water Wall vane is installed incorrectly, instruct the customer to lift up on the Water Wall vane to remove it. Then turn it around and reseat it on the grey shuttle on the Water Wall rail. See Image Below:

Click Here For Image

r

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!