Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have LG Washer WM2277HS, washed Bath Mats and Rubber

Customer Question

I have LG Washer WM2277HS, washed Bath Mats and Rubber Backing ob one came apert and Machine will not dreain OE error appears on screen. Cleaned Front Filter whcich had tiny pieces of Rubber Backing clogging it, called LG was advise to use the Self Cleaning Cycle with Cleaning Chemicaldid so numeroues times but Machine will Not Spin and still shows OE error. Material in Filter is less and less as I keep cleaning it out. Trying to avoid a Service Call....Help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the drain pump is faulty if it's clear. 99% of the time if the impeller is free, the pump is faulty. You can check the hose from the pump to the wall for a blockage. You'll find the pump needs replaced most likely.