Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I NEED MY ARISTON WASHER/DRYER REPAIRED. CAN YOU LET ME KNOW

Customer Question

I NEED MY ARISTON WASHER/DRYER REPAIRED. CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHO I CAN CALL. THANK YOU, ***** (###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

could you tell me what city you are in so that I can find a company for you, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

If you accept the phone call request i will be glad to give you a call or you can just give me your zipcode and I will be glad to find you a local repair company thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
90740

AG appliance(###) ###-####

give them a call to set up a repair call.

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss any issues with me first, thanks.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!