Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

I am using a Whirlpool washing machine model WTW4800BQ. I've

Customer Question

I am using a Whirlpool washing machine model WTW4800BQ. I've had an off-balance issue with this machine which happened again today. I've stopped the cycle, rearranged laundry and when I press START it begins at the beginning cycle again. How can I return to where the cycle left off (at SPIN) when I want to resume?
Please answer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to assist you. When you press the start/pause button for 3 seconds it will cancel a cycle. Press it once and it will pause and when you are ready to start press start/pause again and it will resume where it left off. Let me know if you still need help with this request.

I hope this information was helpful. Will you be needing anymore help?