Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Thermador cooktop model # PCS364GDUS and serial #

Customer Question

I have a Thermador cooktop model # ***** and serial # ***** and it is a LP but it says it is a dual fuel and I want to convert it to natural gas what parts do I need and where to get and how to do it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The link below is to the conversion instructions. However, the kit you need is no longer available.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks Kelly you answered my question on my thermadore cooktop PCS364GDUS but you gave me conversion instructions for nat gas to propane I need propane to nat gas could you send me those instruction and maybe where to purchase? thank You
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks Kelly you answered my question on my thermador cooktop PCS364GDUS but you gave me conversion instructions for nat gas to propane I need propane to nat gas could you send me those instructions and maybe where to purchase? thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Sorry, the instructions are below. Again, the parts are showing no longer available unless you find them on eBay or similar.

CLICK HERE